For our Wedding Business Bosses that don’t WANT to go fulltime with your wedding business, but have a passion for it anyway… This week’s Weddings Unscripted episode is for you!
We’re almost certain that you’ve felt the pressure to turn your side hustle into a day job- be it self-imposed or from outside sources. But maybe you just don’t feel like that’s for you. Or maybe it’s just not a feasible option. Whatever the reason, we’re here to tell you- it’s OKAY (as long as you’re still professional)!
We’re welcoming Kari Roberts, Atlanta based makeup artist, this week to discuss how she juggles having a full time gig and a successful side hustle.
We’re honored that Kari sat with us for this week’s Weddings Unscripted. She shared with us the reasons for keeping her passion a side-hustle (and we admit, we totally get the appeal). As a multi-passionate person, she shares with us why this option relieved her pressure and stress and how she’s able to manage it all.
Hear her talk about:
- Her Type A planning/ Birdseye view
- Setting clear-cut priorities & a schedule
- Block scheduling for 2-3 hours every other week
- Owning your choice and making it a positive mindset shift
- Setting clear intentions
- How to get buy-in from your family or spouse, making your monetary and time investments worth it!
And she’s also sharing her WBB Testimonial!