This week’s Weddings Unscripted is all about where your business is versus where you want it to be. As business owners, we’re always striving for something. But sometimes we forget that this is a journey. Bumps in the road are inevitable and there are a million lessons that we learn during our walk down this long road!
This week’s key takeaways should leave you encouraged and excited. Ready to tackle the to-dos with a bit more gumption and guts (at least, we hope)!
We’re chatting about the importance of:
- Having patience and persistence
- Allow yourself space
- Constantly evaluating- look at where you have already came from and where you want to go
- The importance of being realistic
- Leaning into and embracing the transitions your business will take
- How to not get caught up in the ‘shoulda, coulda, woulda’ game
- Why we wish we had dreamed bigger (and sooner)
- Your business is different- build it the way you want to build it.
- Why we want you to get really comfortable with the phrase “Inspired Action”
- Learn (by doing)! Test. Tweak.
We also want you to know that outgrowing your business is OK- you may have a bigger purpose. Don’t hold on for emotional reasons. Lean into the level up. Take your leap of faith. Surround yourself with people who support you. Ask for accountability. This is YOUR life and you deserve to live it to the fullest, in whatever way you choose!